POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : 30 second TV spot: Exploding blocks : 30 second TV spot: Exploding blocks Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:36:35 EDT (-0400)
  30 second TV spot: Exploding blocks
From: scam
Date: 10 May 2007 04:05:01
Message: <web.4642d1471e4e942a5897f1740@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I made this for a competition (to make a visual representation of a radio
station) a while ago. Since I didn't make it to the finalist stage
virtually no-one ever got to see it, so I thought I'd show it off here.

It's a ~16MB XVid file:

http://www.guidetomp3players.com/final_compressed.avi

The music was provided by a cool band called 'The Levitators'.

It started out from a little routine I had that could break any CSG object
up into little blocks and re-arrage them into another object:

http://www.guidetomp3players.com/torus.avi

What do you think?